Saturday, March 30, 2013

Never miss Lord's table; for it gives the Saved folks the Resurrection guarantee, Jesus dwelling in us and Eternal Life...

Then Jesus said to them, Verily, verily I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink His blood, ye have no life in you [John 6.53] Whoso eats my flesh and drinks my blood hath eternal life; I will raise him up at the last day [John 6.54] He that eat my flesh and drink my blood lives in  me and I in him [John 6.56] As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eat me, even he shall live by me [John 6.57] This is the bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers eat manna, and are dead: he that eats of this bread shall live forever [John 6.58] My brother, my sister, so Never miss Lord's Table, it is very precious, important and a must as a Christian.

No comments:

Post a Comment