Friday, May 31, 2013

I Praise GOD, You too should... If GOD could Create us, Mankind in HIS own Image and Likeness [Genesis 1.26-27] Reveal HIMSELF/BIBLE to us [John 1.1-14] Employ HIS Angels to Guard us [Psalms 34.7] KILL HIS only SON for You and I [John 3.15-17] give us HIS HOLY SPIRIT [1 John 4.4]; do you think it is all for Nothing BIG but simply to let us SUFFER on this earth for a very short while with a such a lot Troubles, Sorrows, Pains, Tears and to DIE just like a wild beast?!!! My brother, my sister, my friend; 1000 times NO!!!! GOD has prepared an Awesome place for all of us in HEAVEN [John 14.1-3] and going to Send JESUS anytime soon, again [Acts 1.11] to take us back HOME to Live with HIM in HEAVEN [Philippians 3.20-21] Forever and Ever, Provided WE accept LORD JESUS as Our Personal SAVIOR [Romans 10.9-10]!!! Do it today, Do it now, before too late and Be Eternally Safe, Secure and Sound...


No comments:

Post a Comment