Monday, December 30, 2013

Beloved Lend to GOD [Proverbs 19.17] by Helping the Poor for GOD will Repay you. This Moment, Today will Never Ever come again in my life, your life or Anyone's life my friend... TIME is Priceless. TIME is LIFE. Never Waste TIME. We measure our LIFE by TIME. That date to this date. Everyday we pass-by remember a slice of our Time or Life is gone forever and we are a step closer to GOD than before. TIME won't wait for Anyone or won't come again for Anyone. Our Time on this planet Earth is very Limited. So think more seriously about your LIFE after DEATH now, which is a waiting Reality [1 Thessalonians 4.13-18], [1 Corinthians 15.51-54]. GOD/BIBLE says there is a time for Everything under the sun, to Live for GOD and to earn Eternal Rewards [John 6.27] and heap Eternal Treasures [Matthew 6.20] ... it includes even our LIFE on earth, my brother, my sister and my dear friend; I don't know who you are but I know very well that JESUS LOVES YOU too,.. Remember Except "TIME" almost everything can be repaired, replaced or recycled, so Never play with your LIFE or your TIME... Live Good, Live a Godly Life [Matthew 28.19-20] touching and transforming your world based on what GOD/BIBLE says... becoming qualified for [John 3.16], [Romans 10.9-10], [John 14.2-3] Eternity in HEAVEN [Philippians 3.20-21].

No comments:

Post a Comment