Sunday, January 4, 2015

GOD is just a prayer away, my friend. Prayer is GOD given great privilege. So, Pray as frequently as possible. Remember, Every prayer we say accomplishes something great for Absolutely FREE. Prayer releases Divine Power. May this be your prayer too. 'Two things have I asked of the LORD; Deny me them not, before I die. Remove from me Falsehood and Lies. Give me neither Poverty nor Riches. Feed me with food that is Needful for me. Lest I be full, and Deny Thee and say, Who is GOD or lest I be poor and Steal and profane the name of my GOD' [Proverbs 30.7-9]. So, Fear GOD, know for sure this World is not our Permanent Home so, Make and USE your Money, Materials to LOVE GOD and Love men. Be SAVED, Be Renewed in your Mind, Please GOD, get Ready for Rapture or Departure [Romans 10.9-10], [Romans 12.2], [1 Thessalonians 4.13-18], [Philippians 3.20-21]. Truth. Wisdom. Choice.


No comments:

Post a Comment