Saturday, January 31, 2015

My brother, my sister and my dear friends. Whether: you Believe GOD or not, Accept JESUS or not, Be SAVED or not, DO Good or not,. someday WE will all DIE for sure. So, stop for a moment to think about this, Even if I am Wrong, you won't suffer Any LOSS for living a Godly life now, listening to GOD/BIBLE but on the other hand what if I am right? Will you ever get a chance to get right with GOD after your Death? Will you ever get a chance to re visit earth and be: Saved, Baptized, Sanctified and Please GOD? So, why don't you think of: Believing, Obeying GOD/BIBLE now, living a Righteous Life, Pleasing GOD, being Blessed and Blessing others now; so that you can also be pretty sure of Enjoying a Great Wonderful Never Ending Life in Heaven with GOD [Revelation 21.4]. Moreover, Peace results from Righteous Living, my friend [Isaiah 32.17]. And, Wicked people have NO peace, my friend [Isaiah 48.22]. So, Wake up, STOP Wasting all your Priceless Opportunities, Change Course now, if needed. Today might be your last Chance, Tomorrow is Not Guaranteed. So Seek, Believe, Obey, Honor GOD/BIBLE now. Be Smart, be Prepared, be SAVED [Revelation 3.20], [Romans 10.9-10]. Truth. Wisdom. Choice.


No comments:

Post a Comment