Thursday, March 5, 2015

To the UNSAVED world GOD/BIBLE says 'Repent', to the SAVED world or CHURCH HE says 'be Renewed in your Mind' [Matthew 3.2], [Romans 12.2]. To the UNSAVED world GOD/BIBLE says 'I stand at the Door and Knock, if Anyone hears my voice and opens [his heart] the door, I will come in and Commune with him, and he with me' to CHURCH HE says 'You can come Boldly to the throne of Grace whenever you want to collect whatever grace you need' [Revelation 3.20], [Hebrews 4.16]. My friend, Always remember GOD will Never Ever Force Anyone for Anything; HE will keep on Honoring all our Choices and Decisions as long as WE live; Once DEAD we will Lose our Right to Choose, Forever. So Know and DO what you Ought to DO, now; tomorrow may be too late [Ecclesiastes 7.29], [Romans 10.9-10]. So be SAVED, Baptized, Sanctified, Fruit bearing for CHRIST [Daniel 12.2-3]. Truth. Wisdom. Choice.


No comments:

Post a Comment