Monday, April 6, 2015

Most common DECEPTION is 'I have plenty of TIME to: Research, Learn, Think, Choose, Decide, Enjoy,.. LIVE'. Thinking, Believing, Arguing: Now that; I am: Young, Healthy, Smart, Earning, Influential,.; So, i can Drink, Dance and Do whatever I want until my Retirement or Old age, then I can Turn to GOD/BIBLE and put things in order, shortly before I Die! What a Smart move it would be! My friend, if this is YOU, Don't be DECEIVED. WE all are living a Most Unexpected Life, Not knowing what our Next moment would be! Know this, Yesterday is Gone. Tomorrow is not Guaranteed. Only Today we have. So be: SAVED, Baptized, Sanctified, Fruit Bearing and Prepared for Departure before You Lose your Right to Choose or Close your eyes in DEATH [Romans 10.9-10], [Revelation 3.20]. Because DEATH is Not the end of our Existence but Transition into Eternity either to Heaven if Believed in GOD/BIBLE Now or of course into Hell and there is NO other option left [Daniel 12.3]. So, Wake up, CHANGE! Seek, Believe, Obey GOD/BIBLE Now. Truth. Wisdom. Choice.


No comments:

Post a Comment