Monday, May 25, 2015

'My people are Destroyed for Lack of Knowledge' in other words, Knowledge is LIFE, says GOD/BIBLE [Hosea 4.6]. Beloved, GOD Never said, 'You are a: Fool, Failure, Loser or ,.; You Can't: Succeed, Excel, Prosper or ,. You are: Useless, Hopeless, Helpless,. But GOD/BIBLE says 'Call unto ME I will answer and Teach YOU Things You Do not know and You cannot Know [Jeremiah 33.3], YOU are My Child [2 Corinthians 6.18], My Choice [John 15.16], My Anointed [2 Corinthians 1.21], My Pleasure [Colossians 1.16],.. Come to ME, I will give YOU Rest [Matthew 11.28], Cast Your Burden upon ME [1 Peter 5.7], Do Not Worry about Tomorrow [Matthew 6.34] or Anything [Philippians 4.6], YOU are More than Conquerors [Romans 8.37],. I will Never Leave YOU Nor Forsake YOU [Hebrews 13.5],.'. My friend, Devil is the LIAR, he is the one who LIES, FOOLS and DECEIVES the Whole World but Not GOD [Revelation 12.9], [John 8.44 & 10.10]. So, Turn to GOD/BIBLE to be: DELIVERED, SAVED, BLESSED and HEAVEN bound [John 3.16], [Revelation 3.20], [Romans 10.9-10], [Revelation 21.4]. So, Wake up, be Informed NOW and be Informed RIGHT. Whoever you may be CHANGE if needed, Now. Truth. Wisdom. Choice.


No comments:

Post a Comment