Sunday, August 16, 2015

You are Not an accident but Divine Decision, my friend. So, STOP taking your LIFE for granted. Remember, every breath you take, someone somewhere has just taken their last; So, STOP running only behind: Money, Materials, Men, Pleasures,. and Leisure; Ignoring, Neglecting, Rejecting GOD/BIBLE, Not Realizing or Asking yourself 1. Who am I? 2. Where do I come from? 3. Why am I here? 4. Where would I be going when I am Dead [Heaven/hell]? BIBLE says Of all creations of GOD We are the most Celebrated ones, why? because GOD created only us in HIS own Image and Likeness [Genesis 1.26-27]. That's why We are all Special/Unique [Psalms 139.14]. If GOD has created us like HIM, know for sure HE LOVES US beyond Words and HE must be having some AWESOME plans for us [Jeremiah 29.11-13], [Philippians 3.20]. So Receive, Believe, Obey, Honor JESUS/BIBLE now [Revelation 3.20]. Be: SAVED, SAFE and SECURED forever [Romans 10.9-10]. Truth. Wisdom. Choice.


No comments:

Post a Comment