Friday, September 25, 2015

Life is NOT just: Eating, Drinking, Laughing, Partying,.. Or Starving, Struggling, Crying, Cursing,.. then PASSING away but Much More that, my friend. Like everything has a Producer/Creator, You and I, have one too, HE is GOD, Maker of Heaven and Earth, Creator of Everything and Everyone, Watching over YOU and I, Waiting to Receive and REWARD us, once DEAD [Matthew 6.19-20], [John 6.27-29], [Mark 10.29-30], [Revelation 22.11-12]. Someday WE All must stand before GOD for Final Judgment/Account settlement [Ecclesiastes 12.13-14], [ Hebrews 9.27]. So, Everyday before going to bed, Seriously Ask yourself 1.What did I do for GOD, who gave me this Life? 2.What did I do for Others who are my world around? 3.What did I do for me, my family to whom I happen to be their world? [Isaiah 66.2], [Matthew 5.16], [Luke 6.31], [Luke 6.38]. Wake up my friend, WE are not going to be here on Earth forever [James 4.14]. Know what GOD/BIBLE says; Prepare/Decorate your meet with GOD [Matthew 25.21], [Daniel 12.3-4]; May GOD Welcome You saying 'WELL DONE, GOOD and FAITHFUL Servant'. Truth. Wisdom. Choice.


No comments:

Post a Comment