Friday, September 4, 2015

Make time to take stock of your life, my friend because LIFE is fast running away from us and its very short [James 4.14], [Psalms 90.12]. Sign off to the world and gently ask yourself, Who am I? Who created me? Who owns me and Why? What am I supposed to do here? Where am I going, once DEAD and what awaits me after Death? [Hebrews 9.27], [Ecclesiastes 12.13-14]. Beloved, STOP living an Aimless, Goalless, GODless life, Wasting away your Priceless LIFE; GOD has Gifted you with; Not knowing GOD your Maker, Master Personally and Intimately. GOD/BIBLE Says, 'My people are Destroyed for lack of Knowledge' [Hosea 4.6] and GOD commands/suggests us to 'Call unto ME, I will teach you things you Do not and you Cannot know' [Jeremiah 33.3]. My friend, Know BIBLE to Know GOD; so that you will Know and become who you can be in CHRIST [2 Corinthians 5.17], [Philippians 4.13]. Truth. Wisdom. Choice.


No comments:

Post a Comment