Saturday, November 7, 2015

Wake up and Live, my friend Stop sleeping a lot. Life on earth is just for a while [James 4.14]. Every breath you take, someone somewhere has just taken their last. So STOP running only behind: Money, Materials, Men, Pleasures and Leisure; Ignoring/Forgetting GOD your CREATOR [Ecclesiastes 12.13-14]. Ask yourself 1. Who am I? 2. Where I come from? 3. Why am I here? 4. Where would I be going when I am dead? [Heaven/Hell]? Bible says, Of all Creations of GOD We are the most Celebrated ones [Genesis 1.26-27]. Because GOD created only Mankind in HIS own Image and Likeness, that's why we are all Special/Unique [Psalms 139.14]. If GOD has created us like HIM, then GOD must be having some AWESOME plans for our Future too [Jeremiah 29.11-13], [Philippians 3.20], [Revelation 21.4]. So Seek, Believe, Obey, Honor HIM/BIBLE to find that out and become a part of it before too late [John 3.16], [Revelation 3.20], [Romans 10.9-10], [Jeremiah 33.3]. Truth. Wisdom. Choice.


No comments:

Post a Comment