Friday, December 25, 2015

DEATH is NOT the End our Existence, as Falsely: Informed, Believed, Worried, Feared, Wept and Spoken about by Billions across the World but TRANSITION into ETERNITY either to HEAVEN or HELL based purely on our Individual response to GOD/BIBLE now [Hosea 4.6], [Hebrews 9.27], [Daniel 12.2-3], [1 Corinthians 15.51-54], [1 Thessalonians 4.13-18]. My friend, I would rather have Billions to say to me at the Final Judgment Day 'Fredy, We heard you Preach, and you hurt our Feelings,' than to have just one lost Soul to say 'I heard Fredy Preach, but he did not tell me the Truth.' Beloved, so get SAVED now by accepting LORD JESUS as your personal SAVIOR in order to be HEAVEN bound [Romans 10.9-10], [Revelation 3.20], [Acts 2.38], [2 Corinthians 5.17]. So, STOP WORRYING about your DEATH rather get SAVED to Feel HAPPY about it. Truth. Wisdom. Choice.


No comments:

Post a Comment