Saturday, December 17, 2016

Every Unproductive day is an Irreversible LOSS [Matthew 25.27]. Yesterday has Gone. TODAY Won't come again. Tomorrow is not Guaranteed. Every passing day gets us closer to GOD, then comes Judgment of GOD [Hebrews 9.27]. So, from now on, before going to bed; Silently, Seriously, Sincerely Ask yourself: 1. What did I do for GOD today, Who gave me this Wonderful LIFE? 2. What did I do today, for my fellow men? 3. What did I do today for my family, friends and myself? If your answer is Nothing or Nothing Big, then CHANGE Yourself immediately to make that status into Something, then keep on Improving it and Repeating it, until your last day; on that day when you close our eyes on earth forever, to open it before GOD, then you won't be shocked but Surprised to receive a hero welcome by GOD Himself saying 'Well Done, Good and Faithful Servant [Matthew 25.21]. So, Know JESUS, Receive HIM and LIVE for HIM [Revelation 3.20], [Romans 10.9], [Acts 2.38], [Matthew 5.16]. Truth. Wisdom. Choice. Share.


No comments:

Post a Comment