Wednesday, January 11, 2017

My friend, You are Divine Decision, Not an accident [Ephesians 1.4]. So, please STOP: Ignoring, Neglecting, Rejecting GOD/BIBLE, Not Realizing or Asking yourself 1. Who am I? 2. Where do I come from? 3. Why am I here? 4. Where would I be going when I am DEAD [Heaven/hell]? BIBLE says, Of all creations of GOD, We are the most Celebrated ones, Why? because GOD created only us, in HIS own Image and Likeness [Genesis 1.26-27]. That's why, We are all UNIQUE [Psalms 139.14]. GOD Created us like HIM and has AWESOME Future plans for us because HE LOVES US beyond Words [Jeremiah 29.11-13], [Philippians 3.20]. That's why GOD sent JESUS to DIE for us [Romans 6.23]. Now by simply receiving LORD JESUS as your SAVIOR you too can LIVE Forever, even if you DIE [Romans 10.9-10], [John 8.51]. Truth. Wisdom. Choice. Share.


No comments:

Post a Comment