Monday, February 20, 2017

Eating, Drinking, Laughing, Partying,. Or Starving, Struggling, Crying, Cursing,. is not LIFE but Much More that. Beloved, like everything has a Creator/Master, WE too have one, HE is GOD, Maker of Heaven and Earth, Creator of Everyone and Everything, Watching over us, Waiting to Receive and REWARD us, once DEAD [Matthew 6.19-20], [John 6.27-29], [Mark 10.29-30], [Revelation 22.11-12]. Someday WE All must stand before GOD for Final Judgment/Account settlement [Ecclesiastes 12.13-14], [ Hebrews 9.27]. So, Everyday before going to bed, Seriously Ask yourself 1.What did I do for GOD?, who gave me this Life. 2.What did I do for Others?, who are my world around. 3.What did I do for me, my family?, to whom I happen to be their world [Isaiah 66.2], [Matthew 5.16], [Luke 6.31], [Luke 6.38]. Wake up, WE won't be here on Earth forever [James 4.14]. Truth. Wisdom. Choice. Share.


No comments:

Post a Comment