Monday, March 20, 2017

My Life, My Family, My Business, My Pleasure, My Money, My Future,. My, My, My, I, Me, Mine; these SELFISH: Thoughts, Intentions, Priorities and Lifestyle is a DECEPTION in Disguise [2 Timothy 3.1-5]. It may appear Safe and Smart to Selfish and Ignorant folks in the beginning but in the End it becomes Miserable and Irreversible when they Realize LIFE on Earth is a Test and they Never Used but WASTED all their GOD given Seeds meant for: Sowing and Multiplication for their Eternal Reapings, on Themselves and Theirs but NOT on Poor and needy, Obeying GOD [Matthew 25.24-30 & 6.19-20], [John 6.27-29], [Mark 10.29-30]. Unless a Seed falls into ground and Die, it cannot bear fruit [John 12.24-26]. Our 'SELF' must Die to bear FRUITS. FYI, WE are called to be Channels of Blessing and Not Dams to: Stop, Store and Hold back [Genesis 12.2-3]. Truth. Wisdom. Choice. Share.


No comments:

Post a Comment