Wednesday, April 19, 2017

GOD NEVER SAID that! GOD Never said, I Need your: Prayers, Money, Help, Wisdom,. [Isaiah 46.9]. GOD Never said, I AM: Busy, Broke, Sorry, Tired, Sick, Aging, Dying,. [Psalms 121.4]. GOD Never said, I Can't: Handle, Understand, Reach, Fix, Heal,. [Job 42.2]. But GOD/BIBLE says, 'Fear Not I am with You [Isaiah 41.10-13], Worry Not I will never Leave nor Forsake You [Hebrews 13.5], Trust ME I will Deliver, Save, Bless You [1 Samuel 2.6-10], Call unto ME I will Teach You things You Do not and Cannot Know [Jeremiah 33.3], You are MY Child [2 Corinthians 6.18], I LOVE You [Malachi 1.2], I have Engraved you in My Palms [Isaiah 49.16], My eyes are always on you [Psalms 53.2], Your Home is in Heaven [Philippians 3.20],.and Many more things; All these Promises can be Yours too, Now and FOREVER if you just Believe, Obey GOD/BIBLE' [Psalms 34.10], [Matthew 6.33]. Truth. Wisdom. Choice. Share.


No comments:

Post a Comment