Friday, September 22, 2017

It is humanly impossible Change our Past. This is what I was also Falsely believing and confessing until I heard about LORD JESUS and Welcomed HIM into my life, as my SAVIOR [Revelation 3.20], [Romans 10.9]. From then I Began to: Realize, Witness, Experience, as BIBLE says, that Nothing is Impossible with GOD [Luke 1.37], because HE Forgave and Forgot my Sins, JESUS CHANGED my PAST, HE can CHANGE Yours too, however bad it might be [Isaiah 43.25]. HE Removed all my Guilty feelings, Bitterness, Pride, Ego, Unforgiveness, Hatred,.. HE Transformed, Transforming me, gave me a new heart to LOVE, Respect, Forgive, Accept Others including those who Betrayed, Broke my heart [1 Corinthians 13.7], [Ezekiel 36.26], [2 Corinthians 5.17]. JESUS took over my life, its no more me but HIM, Now I am in HIM and HE is in me [John 14.23]. Truth. Wisdom. Choice. Share.


No comments:

Post a Comment