Thursday, September 14, 2017

WE can't 'Eat the cake and Keep the cake'. So, we Can't Serve GOD and Money simultaneously [Matthew 6.24]. Salvation is Absolutely FREE, it's a Gift of GOD but one Must receive it by Faith in JESUS, in order to Enjoy Eternal LIFE in Heaven [Ephesians 2.8]. But Eternal Rewards and Treasures are Not Gifts of GOD, We should Earn them now on earth in order to Enjoy them in Eternity [John 6.27-29], [Matthew 6.19-20], [Mark 10.29-30]. Remember, what Apostle Paul says at the End of his Life on earth 'What things were Gain to me, those I counted as Loss,.. [Philippians 3.7-8]; 'I am ready for Departure, I fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith,..' [2 Timothy 4.6-8]. FYI, there are Ranks in Heaven, because GOD is JUST, HE can't treat everyone alike [Hebrews 6.10], [Revelation 22.11-12]. So, work for GOD, Now. Truth. Wisdom. Choice. Share.


No comments:

Post a Comment