Friday, November 17, 2017

Beloved, You may have a spare Key for your: House, Car, Office,. You may have some Savings for Eventualities, Emergencies. You may even have plan B, C, D if plan A in your Business fails but always remember NO ONE has a spare Life to live when they are DEAD [Daniel 12.3]. So Please Ask yourself, 'if I Die today, without Knowing JESUS as my Savior [Romans 10.9], where will I spend my Eternity? [Matthew 16.26]'. My friend, DEATH is not the End our Existence but Transition into Eternity either to Heaven or Hell; based only on our individual Response to GOD/BIBLE now. FYI, in Hell there are No Ranks but for sure in Heaven there are because GOD is Just [Hebrews 6.10] and GOD Promises that [Matthew 5:19, 18:4, 23:11]. So, wake up. Be SAVED now. Start Heaping Treasures [Matthew 6.20] and Rewards in Heaven [John 6.27-29]. Truth. Wisdom. Choice. Share.


No comments:

Post a Comment