Saturday, December 2, 2017

DEATH is the only thing about which No one has ever shared their Experience; whether Painful or Pleasurable. We all know when we were BORN but we Never Know when we may DIE. So, Never take your LIFE for granted. Though you are very: Young, Healthy, Rich, Influential and well taken care of or highly placed and Protected; DEATH, No one can Stop [Hebrews 9.27]. NO one can say 'Not now, I am in the middle of something, I am too busy for now, I still got to finish my Project, I WON'T or I CAN'T'. Many who were with us are NO more with us. FYI, DEATH is Not the End of our Existence but Transition into Eternity either to HEAVEN [Philippians 3.20] or HELL [Matthew 25.41] based on our Individual Response to GOD/BIBLE now [John 3.16], [Romans 6.23], [Romans 10.9]. Once DEAD, We will Lose this Right to Choose Forever [Daniel 12.2-3]. So, Wake up. Turn to GOD/BIBLE. Truth. Wisdom. Choice. Share.


No comments:

Post a Comment