Tuesday, December 19, 2017

STOP for a moment to take stock of your life, my friend. LIFE is fast running away from us [James 4.14], [Psalms 90.12]. Sign off to the world for a moment; Now gently ask yourself, Who am I? Who created me? Who owns me, Why? What am I supposed to do here? Where am I going? Once DEAD, what Next? [Hebrews 9.27], [Ecclesiastes 12.13-14]. So STOP living an: Aimless, Goalless, GODless life, Wasting away your Priceless LIFE; GOD has Gifted you with; Not knowing GOD your: Creator, Master, Maker Personally and Intimately [Revelation 3.20]. GOD/BIBLE Says, 'My people are Destroyed for lack of Knowledge' [Hosea 4.6]; GOD Commands, Suggests us to Call unto HIM, to teach us things we Do not and Cannot know [Jeremiah 33.3]. So Know BIBLE to Know GOD; so that you too can become who you can be in CHRIST [2 Corinthians 5.17], [Philippians 4.13]. Truth. Wisdom. Choice. Share.


No comments:

Post a Comment