Tuesday, January 30, 2018

WE are called to be CHANNELS of Blessing, Not DAMS; to Stop, Store, Hold back GOD given: Time, Talents, Treasures for our Own, Personal Interests [Genesis 12.2-3], [Psalms 24.1], [Deuteronomy 8.18]. So, Wake up. Be: Wise, Kind, Generous. Become and be a Blessing. My Life, My Family, My Business, My Pleasure, My Money, My Time, My Future,. these SELFISH: Thoughts, Intentions, Interests, Lifestyle is DECEPTION in Disguise [2 Timothy 3.1-5]. It may Appear Safe, Smart to Selfish in beginning but in End, it becomes Miserable and Irreversible when they Realize that LIFE on Earth is a TEST and they Never USED but WASTED all their GOD given Precious Seeds absolutely meant for: Sowing, Multiplication, Eternal Reaping only on Themselves, Theirs but NOT on Glorifying GOD [Matthew 25.24-30 & 6.19-20], [John 6.27-29], [Mark 10.29-30]. Truth. Wisdom. Choice. Share.


No comments:

Post a Comment