Friday, April 3, 2015

My Life, My Family, My Business, My Pleasure, My Money, My Time, My Future,. My, My, My, I, Me, Mine; these kind of SELFISH: Thoughts, Intentions, Interests, Lifestyle is Nothing but a DECEPTION in Disguise [2 Timothy 3.1-5]. It may Appear Safe and Smart to them in the beginning but in their Last Days it becomes Miserable and Irreversible when they Realize that LIFE on Earth is Not Forever and they Never Used or WASTED all their GOD given Precious Seeds absolutely meant for: Sowing, Multiplication and Eternal Reaping on Themselves and Theirs NOT Glorifying or Pleasing GOD/BIBLE [Matthew 25.24-30 & 6.19-20], [John 6.27-29], [Mark 10.29-30]. Beloved, Know this; Unless a Seed falls into the ground and Die, it cannot bear fruits; Did You know who said this? GOD/BIBLE [John 12.24-26]. In other words Our SELF must Die in case if WE ever Dream of bearing FRUITS, always keep this in your mind. My friend Moreover, WE are called to be Channels of Blessing and Not Dams to Stop, Store and Hold back for our own Personal Interests [Genesis 12.2-3]. So, Wake up. Be Generous. Become and be a Blessing before it is too Late. Truth. Wisdom. Choice.


No comments:

Post a Comment