Wednesday, April 1, 2015

STOP Cursing Yourself, Feeling/Experiencing: Neglected, Rejected, Disappointed and Unwanted; Saying/Thinking 'NO ONE: Loves me, Respects me, Cares me, Calls me or Contacts me,..' Beloved, NO Farmer goes for Harvest Without Sowing because NOTHING Can only produce NOTHING. So, SOW what You want the Most to REAP. If Love? then sow Love! If Respect? then sow Respect! If Kindness? then sow Kindness! If Forgiveness? then sow Forgiveness!, If Acceptance? then sow Acceptance!,.. My friend, Sowing and Reaping is Not a Promise but COVENANT, its a Law of GOD/BIBLE that's why it Doesn't work by Your: Crying, Praying or Fasting but by your PRACTICE [Genesis 8.22], [Galatians 6.7-8], [Luke 6.31]. So, Wake up. Become and Be a SOWER/GIVER. Give/Sow what exactly you want so that You can Receive/Reap the Same but in 30, 60 and 100 Fold. Be Proactive.Truth. Wisdom. Choice.


No comments:

Post a Comment